Why the Horseware Amigo Deluxe Bridle?
Horseware, the company that manufacture the Amigo Deluxe Bridle, is an Irish Company. If you don’t already know, the Irish are renowned as some of the best horseman in the world. Anything the Irish do that has to do with horses, they do with their whole heart. That is why, in my opinion, Horseware has become a global brand. Horseware’s products are innovative, very well made, and ultimately, and most importantly, have the horses comfort and well being as their top priority. This bridle is exactly that.
Here are some key features of the Amigo Deluxe Bridle:
- They use eco friendly leather to make this bridle.
- Horseware use contrast stitching on the noseband and browband, to give you that classic old school look.
- They also pad and shape the headpiece. Therefore it’s more comfortable on the horse’s poll.
- Horseware pad and angle the noseband as well, to make that more comfortable.
- The bridle comes with rubber coated reins.
- Available in black and brown.
To wrap up, Horseware design the bridle to be more comfortable around the horse’s sensitive areas. This will encourage a better head carriage.