Why an EcoRider Bridle – Freedom Grackle?
- EcoRider designed the Freedom Grackle EcoRider Bridle with practicality and comfort in mind.
- The aim is to alleviate pressure from the nerve-sensitive poll area.
- EcoRider then cut the headpiece away to adapt to the shape of your horse’s ears.
- They attach the throat lash to the top of the headpiece to relieve pressure under the jaw.
- Soft sheepskin padding on the nose will distribute pressure evenly and is a perfect buffer against any unwanted pressure.
So if you want a sleek and comfortable bridle, then look no further than the EcoRider Freedom Grackle Bridle!
What is different about the leather they use to manufacture an EcoRider Bridle
- They make their bridles using the finest, softest eco-friendly leather.
- They tan the leather over 30 days using barks such as oak, chestnut, and hemlock.
- This process takes much longer than standard chemical tanning ensuring a soft yet strong leather.
MORE ABOUT CLEAR ROUND:
Feel free to check out some of our other training videos
You are also most welcome to join our Facebook group. We are a group of like-minded showjumpers from around the world. We all want to become the best showjumpers we can be. You can post videos and get feedback from the other riders, including myself. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP