Why buy a GFS Bridle?
GFS or Geoff Fieldhouse Saddlery was established in 1983 by Geoff Fieldhouse, a master saddler. Geoff Fieldhouse has worked closely with Rodrigo and Nelson Pessoa in the development and design of many of their saddles, bridles, and riding accessories. In fact, he seems to be the ‘go to’ man when top riders want to start their own brand or develop their own saddle. He has done work with Blythe Tait to help develop a cross country saddle. Dr. Reiner Klimke Olympic dressage gold medalist used him to help produce the very successful Klimke Dressage saddle. He has also done work for Anky Van Grunsven, Olympic gold medalist and world champion. He helped her with her brand, ANKY.
Geoff Fieldhouse is a master saddler in every sense of the word. GFS makes this bridle beautifully, and here are some of its key features:
- It has an anatomically shaped padded headpiece to relieve poll pressure and contour around the ears.
- There is a padded cavesson noseband to provide extra comfort for your horse.
- Comes as standard with a diamante browband.
- The bridle comes with rubber grip reins.
- The craftsman use only the finest quality leather
This is a great product, and it sells for an excellent price.
MORE ABOUT CLEAR ROUND:
Feel free to check out some of our other training videos
You are also most welcome to join our Facebook group. We are a group of like-minded showjumpers from around the world. We all want to become the best showjumpers we can be. You can post videos and get feedback from the other riders, including myself. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP