Why an EcoRider Bridle – Freedom Grackle?
- EcoRider design the Freedom Grackle EcoRider Bridle with practicality and comfort in mind.
- The aim is to alleviate pressure from the nerve sensitive poll area.
- EcoRider then cut the headpiece away to adapt to the shape of your horse’s ears.
- They attache the throat lash to the top of the headpiece to relieve pressure under the jaw.
- Soft sheepskin padding on the nose will distribute pressure evenly and is a perfect buffer against any unwanted pressure.
So if you want a sleek and comfortable bridle, then look no further than the EcoRider Freedom Grackle Bridle!
What is different about leather they use to manufacture an EcoRider Bridle
- They make their bridles using the finest, softest eco friendly leather.
- They tan the leather over 30 days using barks such as oak, chestnut and hemlock.
- This process takes much longer than standard chemical tanning ensuring a soft yet strong leather.