Why Zandona Tendon Boots?
Zandona Tendon Boots have been made by Zandona since 2005. Zandona however have been making personal protective equipment since 1985, so they have been in business for over 30 years. This gives the 100% Italian company a proven track record for making quality products.
Zandona Carbon Air Tendon boots are extremely well-made. The factory uses the best materials available, as well as cutting edge technology and design.
These are some of the key features of Zandona Tendon Boots
• They use tough TPU, with differentiated thickness, to make the external structure.
• Internally, Zandona use ergonomically shaped perforated neoprene, for a perfect fit.
• 6 Air vents are located around the fetlock to keep the leg from overheating.
• Where necessary, they use Gel-Tech between the TPU and neoprene, for extra shock absorption and comfort.
• Carbon fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints, and increase shock resistance.
• The boots have a Flex-Zone for maximum freedom of movement.
• These boots have two elasticised quick release straps with a double locking system.
Amazing!!!! Those sound more like the specs of the latest Ferrari.