Why Zandona Air Fit Fetlock Jumping Boots?
Zandona, the company that make these Air Fit Jumping Fetlock Boots have been in business since 1985. That’s an over 30 year track record. This Italian company has stood the test of time, because they make great products. Zandona use only the best materials available, as well as cutting edge technology, to make their Air Fit Fetlock Jumping Boots.
The list of their key features is extremely impressive, and sound a lot like the specs of an Italian sports car.
Key features of the Air Fit Fetlock Jumping Boots:
- Not only do they provide the fetlock protection against hoof strikes, they also provide tendon support.
- The external structure is made of tough TPU with differentiated thickness.
- Internally, Zandona use ergonomically shaped perforated neoprene, for a perfect fit.
- Where necessary, they use Gel-Tech between the TPU and neoprene, for extra shock absorption and comfort.
- Carbon fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints, and increase shock resistance.
- 6 Air vents are located around the fetlock to keep the leg overheating.
- These boots have two elasticised quick release straps with a double locking system.
- The dimensions and absolute ergonomic shape are the exact copy of the limb structure, this will provide perfect positioning and comfort.
- The boots have a Flex-Zone for maximum freedom of movement.
That’s pretty impressive!!! Clearly these are world class jumping boots, exactly what your horse deserves.